toll free 866.448.0880
Serving Wood, Wirt, Washington, Jackson, Ritchie and Pleasants counties
Thank you for scheduling work with ProClean Carper & Upholstery Cleaning. To help make your cleaning experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible, here are a few suggestions:
• Remove all breakables and keepsakes from furniture that you are going to want moved during the cleaning process.
• Remove small items such as flowerpots, book racks, dog beds and Knick knacks from the areas being cleaned.
• Although we will thoroughly vacuum the carpets prior to cleaning, it is always a good idea to pre-vac prior to our arrival. You may even find that earing you lost.
• As we will be running hoses from our cleaning van to your house, please provide a space for us in your driveway to park- closer to the house the better.
• Please secure all pets prior to our arrival and give them a place to relax away from the commotion of the cleaning. This can be a very stressful time for them.
• As with the pets, give your children a place to play and relax away from the work area. Although the work we will be performing is very safe, accidents can occur especially when children and pets are involved.
We look forward to serving you.
Ron and Jaime Druid